Friday 20 November 2009

Samae Beach

I have to admit, I like doing things alone. I can leave anytime I want to and decide how long do I have to stay on a certain place. The only downside is, I have noone to take my photo. As a filipino, having a photo as a souvenier is essential. :P

Luke has been asking been what I am gonna do today. I told him that I am going somewhere. I bet if I told him that I am going to Koh Larn he is gonna ask his driver to drop me to the Pier. Don't get me wrong, I like being taken care of the best but sometimes, I have to do things on my own especially if the task doesn't require any help. But Thanks Babes!

On our way to Samae Beach.

Sun Beds


And More Sunbeds


The swimming area.



Oh God, I must have a self portrait moment. This is the best that I can do.


From the Ferry, we were transfered to a smaller boat which took us to the beach itself.


I had to walk to the Walking Street strip as I can't find a Baht Bus. It looks normal at daytime.

Koh Larn is 30 minutes away from Bali Hai Pier in Pattaya. My fare costs 150THB return from the Pier to Samae Beach. There is a cheaper fare, 20THB each way, which drops you to the Naban Port. You can take a tuktuk from there which will take you to the other beach of your choice. I took the hassle free one as this was my first trip ever. Anyway, prepare 50THB for the Sunbeds. It ain't free. As soon as you settle into your position, thai people will ask for sunbed fee. It wasn't that expensive but they made it sound free as soon as you leave the small boat. You'll know when you get there. As for my thoughts on the beach, it was okay for me. I only want to see the beach and had a proper tan. For beach lovers, you might hate this. It is very very crowded. Remember the sunbed photos? The beach stretch is covered with sunbeds!!! You may only have less than a yard to walk to on the seashore. Food are quite pricey too. I had magnum for whopping 80THB! They have a lot of water sports too and clear water for swimming. I can't swim and water sports are best enjoyed with company and I was incapable of both. LOL!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting