Tuesday 3 November 2009

Pure Pleasure Vanilla Milk Set

I found these Pure Pleasure Vanilla Milk Products lying around at home. I am known to be the "finisher" of all rejects at home. I hate seeing things and money go to waste. Currently, I am using my sister's Body Shop Vitamin E products and I've been using the products below for 2 days in a row now. I am very happy with the result. It leaves your skin soft and smooth. Having very smooth and soft skin is important to me especially growing up with a mum with very soft and smooth skin. She takes emphasis and notice of people with bad dry skin. I tell you, the first thing she told me when she met my ex was, he got a very hard hand. Hahaha!


On my set, I have a bath crystals, lotion and body scrub.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting