Monday 2 November 2009

Third Wheel

Since I am single and jobless, I spend most of my time with my cousin Lorraine. Her house is about 5 minutes walk from my place. To break our usual cycle of laziness, I asked her to go to the shopping centre with me. We had lunch and met up with her boyfriend Ely later that afternoon. For dinner, we went to Mister Kabab. It's been a while since I went there. I didn't even know that they move to another location!


The Couple - Lorraine and Ely


My Beef Biryani. It is soooo good! It's been a while since I had this. I was actually craving for this dish. I was now satisfied. No more food dreams. Hahaha!


Their dish. I don't know what it's called.


Our red lipstick moment. I am addicted to Red Lippy at the moment.
Lancome Rouge was used for my lips.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting