Monday 2 November 2009

Day 7: Bangkok Shopping Centre Hopping

As promised by Mr. Banks, we went to all the Shopping Centres in Bangkok. I am not a big fan of shopping. I only have few brands that I like to visit - Chanel, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs, Omega - okay, most high end brands but I won't necessarily buy anything specially now that I am not working. I'd rather go to JJ Market(which is unfortunately closed on weekdays) which sells cheap stuffs. Last time I went there, my shopping experience was ruined by my dear sister who had a panic attack. Anyway, me and Mr. Banks spend the whole day people watching and walking in MBK. Was it MBK? I can't remember now. It was raining heavily on our way back. HE MADE me walk through the rain. I hate it when my hair gets wet but I had to suck it all in. No point ruining a good day cause of a stupid wet hair.


Wet Mr. Banks


Me and my baby. This bag has been through a lot of abuse over the years.

Nick picked us up that night and drove us to Pattaya. I think we just went straight to bed that night. I can't remember anything stupid that I did to him.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting