Monday 16 November 2009

KT <3 PD

I love fashion and I love designer pieces. I love supporting local talents. What I love more are designer collaboration with local Filipino brands. I didn't realise that Kate Torralba collaborated with Paper Dolls until I browsed into the stylebible website. I loved KT eversince her first collection. Loved her bold colours and patterned clothes with hint of vintage feel to it.


Tessa Prieto Valdes working the KT x PD collection.



I wonder if this comes in separates cause I have a top similar to that. I just need to buy the long skirt. :P


For my undying love for maxi dresses. Don't you just love the colour and pattern in this dress? I need you for Christmas! :)

Everyone, run to the nearest SM Department stores! I know I will when I get back from my Thailand trip.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting