Friday 6 November 2009

Pigged Out Day at Trinoma

Yesterday, supposedly, was my first diet day but the more I think about dieting, the more I eat. Me and Lorraine are both Taureans. The biggest problem we had and we believe this(according to our star sign), is that, we are both greedy pigs! ME + LORRAINE = PIG OUT and it never fails.

Lorraine and I's food break down.

Breakfast - NIL for her and 2 cups of rice and tuna for me
Lunch - she had baked mac and a slice of pizza and I had siopao and green mango shake.
- I couldn't resist eating so I had one doughnut, a churros and she had a doughnut.
- We passed by Kimono Ken where she had Seafood Yakisoba and I had Beef Teridon(rice topping with thinly sliced beef with Teriyaki sauce and sesame seeds). I don't remember Kimono Ken being affordable. I remember going on a date there years ago and spending double what we spent. A new marketing strategy perhaps?


Adults are not allowed to sit here but we can't resist taking photos. :)


Bad photo angle. People are taking photos in the background.


Kirin Beer. It's light with Red Horse tang.


Seafood Yakisoba. It tastes soooo good I finished the plate for her. :P


My Beef Teridon. It was nice too but not as nice as hers.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting