Monday 9 November 2009

Furniture Shopping and Pig Out of Course!

It's been more than a month since we experienced the massive flooding and we still are getting more storms since then. Thank God no flooding this time. It's also been a month since I started replacing the appliances and furnitures at home but I haven't found the time to replace everything yet. If I want to replace something, I want it to be the best. Back when me and Lorraine was in high school, we used to go to all furniture shops in SM dreaming that someday we can buy our own place and decorate it the way we want it. Well, we got our wish. We both are the head of the houses now(read:Miss Minchin) and are responsible in replacing and managing our places. Yesterday, we went to buy a Sofa, Oven and New beds. Everything will be delivered on Wednesday and I am excited to buy the finishing touches for me and JR's place.


My Vanna White moment. :)

Later, tired from shopping, we went to Trinoma to have a late meal. We had KFC meals earlier(I say no to dieting. It doesn't work for me!) and we both craved for Pasta. Last time we were in Trinoma, we promised to eat at TOSH - the old spaghetti house - and we did.


She had baked zitti. I was okay for me. I like Sbarro's baked zitti better. :)


And I had my Spaghetti Marinara. I was good. I like the sauce. If I have to complain, it would be with the seafood. They were so skint with it! I still managed to have a dinner later that night. What a pig!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting