Monday 23 November 2009

JJ Market

I love shopping! I love bargain shopping even more. There is no better place to go to in Bangkok but in the Famous Chatuchak Market. I've only been there once in 2005 with my family. I wasn't working then so my mum financed my shopping which means, I only bought limited items. On a budget of course! :P I also remember my dear sister ruining my shopping experience with her panic attack. We didn't know she had one until Bangkok. Imagine my horror when everything was cut short. I sound selfish I know but we didn't have much(financially) then and I didn't expect to go back to Bangkok 4 years later.

Luke and I spent 5 hours browsing and shopping. It was a perfect Sunday for me but probably the worst for him. He went out with the boys the previous night, got home at 3:30 AM and didn't sleep 'til 5AM(I think) cause I wouldn't let him. Poor Mr. Banks!


Our lunch. I love cheap restaurants. I felt like it is more authentic to eat at random restaurants. It may not be as hygeinic as the high end ones but I love the experience nonetheless.


Look at these yummy cakes!

We took the bus back to Pattaya and I finally convinced Luke to put mudpac on on his face. Two totally unrelated topics. I know he will kill me for posting this pic but I love it. Sorry Khun P. Kill me later. :P


Wow! Looking like Zoolander. LOL!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting