Friday 13 November 2009

BBB

I am excited! My sofabed arrived last Wednesday and I can't stop smiling since. Yesterday, I asked Lorraine if she wants to go shopping for more house decors with me and she said yes. She was as excited as I am. I've been checking out SM's home decors so we agreed to go to Landmark. Oh, boy, Landmark sells cheap house decors. 50% cheaper than SM and they have better selection. I haven't finished decorating the house yet. I am still on the process of replacing photos on the old frames. I hate the big frames at home. We simply have no use for them. It was hardwork. I had to use tools which I've been enjoying, honestly! Finally, watching Lifestyle Network paid off! :P

Lorraine was on diet. She told me that before we left home. Yeah right! I ruin everyone's diet! I like to eat. I think that's something I am really good at. LOL! Anyway, we went to Big Better Burgers(BBB). The burgers are to die for!


Big Better Burgers.


We can't resist the photo op while waiting for our burgers and potato wedges.


Ate even helped take photos of us. Filipinos are very helpful that way. They like to help.


While speaking with my dear sister.


Potato Wedges! It is soooo good. Perfectly cooked, spicy wedges.


Lorraine's order. Mushroom Loco. We were told that this is one of their best sellers. It was goooood - Mushroom and Gravy in a bun with a lettuce.


I had Hahalapeno. It was fantastic!!! I tell you, the bun is succulent. There is no other word for it. You can see the juice from the patty drip while you take a bite on the burger. The bun is massive and soft and was a bit chargrilled. They serve big but it is money's worth.
My tip:
Don't go here on a date. Eating their burger is messy. We used a lot of tissue paper.
My complain:
The filling and the patty itself is so juicy that if you are a very slow eater you'll end up with soggy burger bun.
For all you burger lovers, next time you go to SM Annex, don't give this a miss. It is worth visiting!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting