Friday 13 November 2009

Thank You Dear Sister

I am dying to have my hands on the Jimmy Choo for H&M collection. I've been bugging my sister to check the collection for me and if possible, to get me anything from the collection. I died when I saw the whole collection in E news. The collection is quite pricey but not as pricey as the CDG collaboration which I gave a miss. I can't afford a £100 plain white collared shirt! That's too much for me. Anyway, she told me that the Jimmy Choo collection isn't available so she gave me something else instead. Thanks Dear Sister!

It was size 8. She said 6 was available but I am too fat for it. It was perfect, bold pattern and colours and it got pockets on! LOVE IT!!! I am gonna take you to HK paired with tights and a shoe boot perhaps.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting