Sunday 1 November 2009

Day 6: Ayuthaya Biking Trip

I can't tell you how much pleasure I get from Biking Tours. I can take anything when I am cycling - sweat, hot and humid weather. My cycling love affair started when I was 9 when my dad bought me, my dear brother and my dear sister a bike to share. I had to wake up early so I can have the bike all to myself. I can still remember how I cycled for hours and the accidents I had. Oh Joy! :)



We missed the quick train to Ayuthaya. We had to take the ordinary train. Translation: No airconditioning. Ordinary train costs 15THB for foreigners and free for locals. The airconditioned train cost 300THB as I remember. Glad we took the ordinary train cause I haven't experienced riding into one. As I told Luke, I've always wanted to stick my head out of a moving train. I did that on our way back. I was happy then.


We have to use this weak bridge to get to the boat station. I was afraid that it was gonna give up on Luke. Just Kidding!


This is the boat that I was talking about. It costs 4THB to cross the river.


Cycling Mr. Banks on Ayuthaya roads.


Ayuthaya photos starts here. I love ruins!







Our Bikes. Luke's bike in Pink. Just kidding. I got the pink hello kitty bike. He was initially offered the black hello kitty bike which he politely declined. Imagine a big man with hello kitty bike. Sounds so fag.



We had lunch beside the river. I can get away with anything with Mr. Banks. This photo says it all. I had more stupid/idiotic moments with him.


The ordinary train that we took resembles this.


This place reminds me of Philippine Slums. I wasn't able to take photos of eatery in between rail tracks. It was something that I haven't seen before. Imagine the risks of sitting in between tracks with trains passing by. I will die of heart attack.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting