Tuesday 24 November 2009

B2S

In the past week, I've been spending a lot of time in the B2S bookstore. I might have carved a spot in between the architecture/interior design section and the articrafts/DIY. As you all readers know, I'm in the process of pimping the old apartment. Hahaha! Everyday, whenever I open a book, I find inspiration on how to improve our place. Hopefully, I finish everything this year so I can focus more on job hunting.

Yesterday, I browsed through The Sartorialist and Practically Posh books. Both books gave me joy. :)


What I wore yday:
Dress from JJ Market - 320 THB
Sandals from Topshop

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting