Wednesday 11 November 2009

Auntie Susie

Now that my dear brother is away for work assignment, I am in charge of taking care of the house bills and meeting with relatives. Yesterday, I met up with my Auntie Susie which I haven't seen for years. Auntie Susie is my dad's older sister. She is single and in her 50's. Being an old maid runs in the family. Scary I know but as I always say, I'd rather be single than be with the wrong person and settle for less.

I took her to Mary Grace(Trinoma Branch) which I've been itching to go since I read my friend Trisha's blog. I asked her about my relatives(at my dad's side of my family). I am closer to my mum's side of the family. Very ironic thinking that I grew up with my dad's side of the family. I think it has to do with the same wave length of thinking. They are too backward for me and we couldn't see eye to eye on most things. They are more tolerable and are too soft. They are conformist. I can go on and on about our differences.

She ordered Seafood Pasta with Peach Iced Tea. The serving is very generous. I don't like oil based sauce though. I like mine saucy as possible. My aunt enjoyed her meal. Took her a while to finish it.


I had Chorizo and Olive Pasta with Hibiscus Iced Tea. Having a hibiscus Iced Tea is a first for me. I didn't even know that that flower is even edible. I grew up playing with it, mashing the flower and mixing it with detergent to create bubbles and now I am drinking it. :P My Pasta was good!!! It took me a while to finish it, surprise surprise as I only breathe on my food. The serving is massive, it tastes so good, food was served on time and the staffs are very friendly. It's a must go.

This is what I wore yesterday. I am so into Maxi Dresses at the moment. I got it from Mint(silk belt not included) for 300 Pesos(£4.50), a steal!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting