Monday 2 November 2009

Karaoke Night

I miss the Karaoke Nights. We used to do this every week back in the UK. Good thing that Kate is pushy enough to make this Karaoke Night possible. Thanks Teh! :)


Angie, Me, Lorraine and Kate. I had to dress up for this bonding night. I don't want to be photographed ugly. Notice the tube top. :P

That's me attempting to sing. My voice sounds better when everyone is drunk.


Lorraine's Brother - Jet.


These boys took so much abuse from me last night. I acted as a guard, not letting anyone leave the house. They were all good sports about it.


The chips that I nearly finished. I am really bad when food is around. I simply can't let go of it no matter how full I was. I am so greedy.

It was such a fun night. I can't believe that I drunk that much Red Horse considering that I hate drinking beer. I was taking the piss out of Lorraine and Francis the whole time cause we had an impromptu Karaoke night using a laptop and youtube last Tuesday. Kuya Jet, Francis and Lorraine were all drunk then and I kept on replaying scenes from last Tuesday to them. It was fun, at least on my part. I now want a Karaoke night on my Bday month. It is still half a year away. I am that excited for my 25th! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting