Wednesday 4 November 2009

Hello Santa Claus: Portable Sewing Machine

Updates:

Short Term courses started this week. :( I am going to Thailand next week and will miss 3 classes cause of it. Is it not meant yet?

I am excited! SOFA is starting their short term courses in January. I have enquired about Pattern Making Classes, again. :) Oh God, my dream is slowly coming true.


Dear Santa Claus,

I really want any of these for Christmas. The more stitch style, the better. Please don't hesitate to send me one. I will love you forever.

Love,

Ailema






Photos from www.brothermachines.com

Brother XL2620 Sewing Machine is fine for Christmas and available in Argos.com. Hope dear mum is reading this. Hahaha!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting