Tuesday 3 November 2009

Day 8: Busy Day in Pattaya

We did so much on my last day in Pattaya, I can't believe how we squeezed so many activities on one day. First, we went to Central for brunch - as I mentioned in my previous blog entry, this is my favourite shopping centre in Pattaya. :P


Luke's brunch. What a pig!


And my brunch. I am greedier than him. He made me finish everything. He loves seeing me suffer.

After Lunch, we went to the Temple in the mountains of Pattaya.



I love being stupid. I can't help it.



Uh-uh, shorts and tank tops are not allowed. I didn't see the sign until we were about to leave the place, HONEST!

Then, off to the Floating Market. I am so inlove with the idea of the floating market. It combines things that I love - exotic and authentic food, bargain shopping and culture.


Hanging bridge


View from the Hanging Bridge


The Floating Market. I wish you can see it. It is so lovely!


People Cooking on Floating Boats. Love it!


My Priced Paparazzi shot of Luke. :)

The floating restaurant. I love the idea.


Someone making milk tea. I've always wanted to see one since I saw someone doing it in Discovery Channel. I am a Discovery Channel Freak. :P

After the Floating Market, we went to Central to see a film. It was supposed to be an outdoor cinema but it wasn't outdoor. They only open the blinds so you can have the illusion of outdoor. On the bright side, we sat on a seat that resembles a bed and we were given complimentary snacks and drinks. I went for an alcopop and Luke went for Talents of Thailand cocktail which f*cked him up during the film. We met his friends for dinner and went home before midnight. I went back home to the Philippines the next day. I was sad leaving Mr. Banks but will see him again in less than 2 weeks.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting