Monday 16 November 2009

My first weekend back in Thailand

I won't deny that I had a very tiring trip from the Philippines to Thailand. My flight was at 9:35PM and I had to leave my place at 4PM. It was a Friday and traffic was worse than normal in the Metro. It took me 2 hours to get to the airport. Without traffic, it only takes 30 minutes or so. I've been busy taking care of the apartment lately. I had bills to sort(as far as I know, HSBC doesn't have direct debit scheme for bills unlike BPI) and apartment to redecorate. With that, I wasn't able to get my usual 8 hour a day sleep. Only people who aren't working can do this, someone like me. Spent the whole Saturday morning sleeping and finally woke up at 1PM. Luke arrive later in the afternoon and we went to Central for dinner. I must eat less than usual. December is coming and December equates to fattening up in my family.


I had Iced Tea and Spicy Fried Rice with Chicken Curry for Dinner. The rice was spicy and I couldn't taste the other flavour. I did enjoy my dinner, I love food so much to complain but I wasn't the best Thai meal I had.



And he had Papaya Salad and Pork with Rice(I forgot to take a photo).

We went to see 2012 afterwards. I didn't like the film. I think they made so much films like this that I didn't appreciate the effort the film makers and writers put into the film. It reminds me of the Knowing and Armageddon rolled into one. It was a very long film and I couldn't wait for it to finish half way thru the film.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting