Wednesday 18 November 2009

Floating Market

I finally learn to do things on my own and I love it! I love the freedom. I love doing what I want without waiting or consulting for anyone. At the end of the day,I only have myself to depend on. Might as well enjoy my own company. :P My trip wouldn't be complete without eating. I should really be on a diet now. I weighed myself yesterday and I am 5kgs over my maintaining weight. Stretch Marks here I come! (Status: Worried :( )


I love this outdoor restaurant. I love the fact that it's cheap, quick and you get to sit on the floor. Yesterday, it wasn't crowded in the Floating Market, few tourists here and there and I was able to enjoy my meal. I eat slowly this time. :) I had beef noodle dish for 25THB. Possibly the most simple noodle dish that I saw here. Few Kangkong chops, bean sprouts, garlic, beef, vermicelli and beef broth. It is very tasty though.


Then I had this, Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie for dessert. It was very light and refreshing. Very good for the hot weather.

And had this crepe like dessert on my way home. It is made of dough and cooked with butter. It had condensed milk and sugar as a filling. I don't know what it's called though. It is written in Thai.

I had 3 hours in the Floating Market so I went for a head and shoulders massage for an hour. Wrong move! It was the most horrible massage experience that I had. Her massaging my temples felt like she was screwing something on. I was hoping that she wouldn't do it again but she did it like 3 times!!! When she proceeded to massage my back(mind you, I asked for shoulder and head massage), I prayed hard to God that she wouldn't leave me paralysed. She kept on hitting my lower spine and it hurt so bad. She had a hand fit for a wrestler! I won't go there again and risk not walking. LOL!

Sorry for the bad photo. I had to sneak this shot. Anything for this blog.

Loving the Batiks. I bet you guys noticed how I love prints.
Lorraine, stall was closed.


Of course, my day wouldn't be complete without a trip to Central. I love this Christmas decor! They put up their Giant Christmas Tree as well.


This is what I wore today. I was looking for something similar for Lorraine but unfortunately, the stall wasn't there. :( Hopefully, they sell the same thing on JJ Market.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting