Tuesday 24 November 2009

Pantene 3 Minute Miracle

I love DIY home pampering treatments. I do my own, from head to toe. I recently discover the beauty of Pantene 3 Minute Miracle. I've been using their damage repair hair treatment cream since I return from England and so far, I like the result. It leaves my hair manageable and soft. Using the 3 minute miracle is even better. I have a confession, I only brush my hair twice a day. Once in the morning when I dry it and once at night before I slept so imagine the accumulated tangles through out the day. :P The 3 minute miracle leaves my hair tangle free, super soft and manageable. It looks even better the next day. Try it! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting