Monday 16 November 2009

Manny is the Man!

Oh God, the most hyped up, most anticipated boxing match happened yesterday. I was scared whenever Manny received punches in his face. I am scared that he might get knocked down or something. He carried the Filipino pride in his shoulders. Thankfully, on the 12th and last round, he won by TKO. I was able to breathe properly then. :)


Manny's Victory shot.


I got teary eyed at this moment and I won't deny it.

After the Big Boxing Match, me and Mr. Banks headed to CarreFour for our late lunch and grocery shopping. I asked him to cook Pasta for dinner and he did. What a nice friend!


Mr. Banks in action.


Me with the Final Product. :)

The pasta was good alhough I wish he didn't throw all the bad fat away and wore this head piece so I can have a funny photo of him. Next time? :P

PacMan's photo from TeamPilipinas.info.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting