Monday 16 November 2009

NAIA Terminal 2

Most international flights leave and arrive on Terminal(T) 1. I used T3 once last month and it was my first time using T2. I wouldn't say that it is better than T3. Sizewise, T3 is bigger than T2 but it is less organised. I had my bag scanned as usual and proceeded to check-in soon after. Check in went smoothly, Thank God! I thought I will go over the 15kgs baggage allowance but instead, I still have 3kgs left. I am good with light packing. Anyway, after I checked in, I waited for my claim stub but she wouldn't give it to me, she said that I should pay your Terminal Fee first. I am gonna say this again, I hate the Terminal Fee hassle, why don't they just add it to the air fare??? Other countries do it so why can't we? They have 4 people at the Terminal Fee Section, one to check the name, one that acts as a cashier, one that checks for your flight itinerary and one that writes the details. So I paid my Terminal Fee, went to the counter and ask for my claim stub. Everything went smoothly from there. I had 3 hours to spare before my flight so I had dinner(budget flights don't give free meals btw. You have to pay if you want to eat). Cebu Pacific's flight went smoothly until the girl sitting next to me threw up all over herself and to her friend. She even manage to mess her seat. I gave her the in flight sick bag which she refused. Guess where she threw her sick? She left the open bag on the floor! Gross! Imagine my horror when I saw this, I had a window seat. I had to get up as soon as they announced that we are okay to leave the plane cause I can smell the strong acidic smell of the puke.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting