Tuesday 17 November 2009

Oishi Ramen

Oh God, this is turning into a food blog. I think, I maybe in a food addiction phase. It is not necessarily a bad thing as long as I eat in moderation right? :P Last night, Mr. Banks and I went to Oishi Ramen in Central. Central is becoming my second home here in Thailand. Haha! Whenever Luke isn't around, I either read a book by the pool or go to Central for late lunch or both. I am living a very easy life. I owe the Lord for everything. Thank you Papa Jesus!


My Tom Yum Seafood Ramen. It was spicy but I love my food spicy anyway. The squid was chewy. Think they might have overcooked it. The serving was massive, enough for my big tummy. Overall, it was a very good meal(cheap as well) and I want to go again. What a fatty!!!

Mr. Banks ordered Tom Yum Beef Ramen but he asked for less spicy which turns out to be no spice at all. For my sensitive palette( haha!) his soup was bland but I don't know with the rest of the ingredients.

BUT, we BOTH FINISHED ours. Here's the proof. :)



Where's your favourite Ramen House people?

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting