Wednesday 23 September 2009

Day 3: Disney Land

We went to the happiest place on Earth for our last day. It was both me and my dear sister's first time. Although the direction to Disney Land is pretty straight forward, we still got on the wrong train. Good thing the guy can speak English or we were doomed! :P A very successful day for my dear sister. She got into 4 rides. Mind you, Disney Rides are designed for kids. She especially enjoyed the Peter Pan ride and cried over the Pirates of the Carribean cause they made 2 drops. It was embarrassing but I love how my mum pushed my sister to take the rides and conquer her fears. I love the every hour performances on Disney Land. Me and my dear brother grew up watching the Disney Channel to train our ears in English so it was nice to hear all their songs during the hourly intervals. I won't grow up. My Peter Pan Syndrome is coming back.
Happy on the Happiest Place on Earth
Pretzel Stand. So cute!!!

Alice In Wonderland, me thinks.

Mum in Animatique.

My money shot! :) I think I look more like a mouse now instead of a duck.

Awwww. Love is in the Air!


"Why does it always rain on me?"

My Besties - Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse


I love this shot. Dear Mum knows how to make faces.
Please take note of the Mama Mia shirt. Mum is like a walking west end promo on this trip. On the first day, she wore the Billy Elliot shirt. Have I blogged about Mama Mia? We went to see it last Thu so that makes 11/12 west end shows on my belt. A lot of money spent too. LOL!

Taking the Disney Train. 4 stops, 30 minutes and almost an hour waiting time. We could have walked but we chose to take this train.

This is how the front of the train looks like.

Me and Dear Sister. Which Disney Character is she? HELP!

Me and Dear Mummy. We matched!

Dear Mum and her Disney Magical Hat. :) It lights up!!!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting