Wednesday 23 September 2009

Diana F+ Frustrations Part 2

Rmember my post regarding my frustrations about my Diana F+? I got more. The more I want something, I harder I have to work on it. :( I went to snappy shots to collect my photos, they said 3 days processing and they are gonna give me a ring as soon as my photos arrive. My conversation with the assistant went like this:

Me: Hi! Is(show the stub/receipt) this ready for collection?
Assistant: Let me check. We are gonna give you a ring when they are ready. Right now, Royal Mail is on strike.
Me: Roughly, when do you think the mail are arriving cause I am leaving the country for good next week?
Assistant: I have no idea. It is beyond our control.

How can I know that I am taking the right photos if I can't even see the result? It is so frustrating. To cheer myself up, I went to Carnaby Street to buy my Diana F+ back but it was out of stock! I should have called beforehand but their website isn't helpful. Their contact number isn't posted online. Guess I have to go again this week. :(

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting