Monday 7 September 2009

Girl Friend Weekend Day 2 1/2: Oxford

We all woke up late(except for Darlene who left at 5:30 AM for work) with a slight hangover. Nothing cures a hangover but Greasy food. So for breakfast, we all had bacon and eggs. By 12 noon, we were ready for Oxford. On last minute, mum went with us.

Bridge of Sighs. I just googled it! :)

With Mum.
Entrance to the Bodlean Library.

I saw everyone taking photos in this statue so I asked Doris to take a photo of mine. LOL!

Radcliffe Camera.

Near the Christ Church were Harry Potter dining hall was shot.

Me and My Mum. Gotta correct that bad posture!

Fact:

1. We only stayed for an hour and a half in Oxford. The travel time is about the same time.
2. We got lost and stumble upon the Christ Church, Rose Lane and Botanical Garden.
3. We didn't go in the Christ Church cause the Dining Hall was closed. I've been with my sister last year.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting