Thursday 10 September 2009

Orange Wednesdays

Orange offers 2 for 1 tickets for Orange subscribers on Wednesdays. Last night, I met up with Kent for another swimming session, yes, he still wants to teach me how to swim despite my disability. LOL! Originally we plan to go to swimming, eat dinner and then catch a film at 7:20 but that all changed when we weren't allowed in cause swimming classes are going on. Nevermind, we are going again tom.

We saw District 9 last night. As you all know, I can't appreciate sci-fi films with aliens in them(he warned me in text that it's gonna be a geeky film) but I heard good reviews about it. Surprisingly, I liked it. I like the documentary style and nice and slow presentation of the film. Although the film is predictable and not so heavy on the story line, it got a human element in it. A bonus Lost Planet Scene at the end of the film. Must see for geeks! :P Kent expects more epic scenes from Peter Jackson but for 112 minutes, I think that's enough time. :)

Photo from here.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting