Wednesday 23 September 2009

Day 1: Paris by Night

Paris is very memorable for me. France is the first European Country I've been to. We weren't prepared on the first time that we went and we didn't see the city properly. So on this trip, I took control - I made sure that we visited every inch of the city. Just kidding! We made sure that we see all the spots, filo style minus photo sessions. :)

We couldn't take a good photo of Eiffel. Jealous of Trisha's amazing Paris photos. I hope dear sister will invest time in learning the DSLR. I, on the other hand went back to film.

We also went to Moulin Rouge that night but we didn't see the show. As all of you know, I am very much addicted to anything cultural. Next time I go to Paris, I'll def see this show.

Anything exciting about the photo? DRIES VAN NOTEN designed the costume for this show. I fell on the stairs of the Metro looking at this photo. I now have a bruisy and scratched left knee.

For our last stop, we went to Pigalle which is the Red Light District of Paris. It wasn't as wild as I think it was. I didn't see strippers lining up on the streets. On the contrary, I saw couples and group of youngsters queue for a club. I can't help but wonder if we were on the right place.

A very exciting news people. I READ THAT HERMES IS OPENING IN MANILA! OMG! Definitely a reason why I NEED TO WORK!!!

Sources:

http://chuvaness.livejournal.com/460189.html

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting