Friday 18 September 2009

Diana F+ Frustrations

I woke up very tired today but excited. Today is the day to test my Diana F+. :) I left home, took the instruction manual book with me and went straight to the photo shops to buy coloured 120 rolls but guess what, I had difficulty! Difficulty in the first world(I am afraid to what's gonna happen on the 3rd world now)! I only find one shop selling the film and they are f-ing expensive. A 16 shot roll costs £6! Processing the film is another issue, it costs 13 quid with 3 days waiting time. So much for my test shots. I won't be able to see any of them before Paris. Working out the cost, buying a Diana Back + is cheaper and less frustrating. Diana Back + costs around 60-70 quid.

Me still loves Diana F+.


0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting