Sunday 27 September 2009

PROJECT AILEMA: Lomography and Make Up

I am definitely spending more than I can afford at the moment. In the past 6 months of being unemployed(by choice), I spent 90% of my savings on my European Trips, shopping, night outs with friends and now, my hobbies. Sounds irresponsible? Maybe. But whatever makes me happy. If I die today, at least I know that I died happy. Definitely living in my own bubble. LOL! I only have enough money left for my Language Class and my Thailand Trip. AFRAID of my credit card bill.

Went to London and Purchase these:

Diana+ 35mm Back

Films that I can cross process for saturated effect.

Inglot Travel Pack Brushes. Damn Mac brushes are expensive! I can't afford the individual brushes that they sell! I am committed to learn how to put make up on so I am building my own make up kit.

Inglot Eye M3 Eyeshadow.

PS:

Met up with Cooking Master Kent. He made Japanese Curry this time and he still can't get over the fact that I can't cook. He believes that as a Filo, I carry the maid genes and I should be able to cook and do household stuffs. I got beaten up with the Wii again. My arms hurts like hell now!

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting