Monday 14 September 2009

Pamper Me

I just want to share some of my Pamper Me Fabulous Thursday Products. I am so blessed to be living with 2 people who would try anything to make themselves pretty - Dear Mummy and Dear Sister. Everytime we are out and about, we would end up in Boots, Body Shop and Lush. Loving and Taking Care of ourselves is a serious business in my family. :P These are the products that I am loving at the moment:
L-R: Dead Sea Spa Magik Mud Mask. Nirvana Spa Body Smoother. Both products leave skin soft and smooth. Lush bath bomb.

Dior and Estee Lauder Nail Varnish. I am no professional when it comes to applying nail varnish, on the contrary, I struggle to apply an even coat. So it was a joy to discover that both brands make good brushes. It doesn't make your finger nails yellow as well. I tried cheap ones and the yellow stain that you got from using it is horrible! BTW, these varnishes are owned by my dear sister.


Dior Vernis Products. L-R: 840, 467, 210, 156 and 108.
I particularly like Vernis 840. I wasn't actually allowed to use it cause my sister is saving it for whatever occassion but we have a spare bottle at home. Yey!

L-R: Red Wine, Sweat Pea and White Petal. Kawaii!

That's a coat of sweet pea shade for you. Soooo sweet. If you want to look formal, I recommend, Red Wine. It gives an air of sophistication. I'm being serious here.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting