Thursday 24 September 2009

Las Iguanas Leaving Dinner

I met up with my friends - Phil, Jen (aka P&J), Bhavini (aka Petal), Doja and Yan at Las Iguanas for my leaving dinner last night. I hate leaving dinner and "leaving" in general. It reminds me of the days when my dear mum comes back from her work abroad(after almost a year) then go back to work again after a month's holiday. This is one of the reasons why I can't stand long distance relationships as it enables me to relive my sad childhood. Anyway, seeing them is bittersweet. This may be the last time that I am gonna see them all but I am happy to have met such wonderful people. I am gonna keep all the memories I had with them. They made my UK stay bearable. I remember the days when I joined McDonald's out of desperation. I was working for 6 months in FW then but I can't seem to make friends. Good thing I met Mario and one thing led to another. I am very thankful to the Lord for giving me friends that I can always count on. Oh God, I am gonna cry now. Me leaving the UK is finally sinking in. I am feeling very sad when I woke up this morning. I am not ready to go back yet but this is the step that I have to take. :(

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting