Friday 11 September 2009

Brogue! Brogue!

I wasn't a happy bunny today. I did my usual pamper me fabulous thursday, tidy up and met up with my friend Donna to vent out my emotional garbage. :( The thing with me and Donna is that, whenever we're together, we ended up shopping. I got a pair of underwear, 3 boxers and a pair of brogue. Guess Christmas came early for me.

Gap white tank top, Matthew Williamson for H&M sarong worn as scarf, cheap jeggings(treggings as the call it in the UK) and a primark brogue.

For this style, I had teal, electric blue and orange to choose from.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting