Saturday 26 September 2009

Pig Out Day

What an amazing Friday I had!

My friends Doris, Darlene and Donna(yes all D's!) surprised me with a fantastic carvery for lunch, all from scratch except for the Yorkshire Pudding. Here's how they made me stay at home for my only free day.

I got a call from Doris, she said that she emailed her ex. Knowing how vulnerable she is after the break up, I agreed for her to come and visit me at home(despite the rubbish everywhere!). After 3 hours, she hasn't showed up. She said she can't leave her classes yet and is waiting for the perfect timing. They know me too well. I am known for not thinking nor questioning people no matter how dodgy the situation is. Among the 4 of us, I ask less. I simply am not good with confrontrations despite my strong aura. Anyway, so they arrived with food with them. I haven't showered yet so I told them that I am gonna go to the shower first while they were cooking. They wouldn't let me help them btw. Thanks girls! After 2 hours of slaving in the kitchen, the food was ready and the surprised was revealed. They made a photo collage of us and gave me a printout. So cute! I was touched but didn't cry cause I just cried reading Chicken Soup. LOL! I was stuffed at the end of the lunch but I have to make space for dinner.

I met up with Kent for dinner. As usual, he made dinner and thought me how to cook. I swear to God,if I spend more time with this guy I'll end up like an Iron Chef. This guy knows his cooking. He cooked mussels, I made the salad(no more like cut one leaf as he showed me how to do the rest) and I am surprised how simple ingredients can make something so tasty. We talk after dinner and played Wii til 3AM. I won 3 rounds and lost all games to him. I need to practice more on my Big Brain Academy skills. My brain is rusty!!!


Thanks Everyone for making my Friday extra special! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting