Wednesday 9 September 2009

INTIMATES

If there's one thing that I learn from my mum - it is never to be caught dead with bad underwear. :) When I was younger, I used to make fun of my her for being too fuzzy about what to wear inside as noone will see them. She used to buy loads and loads of expensive underwears only to dispose them the following year. I know how she feels now. It is uncomfortable going out without my paired underwear. Yes, I've turned into my mum but I love it!
I love my granny panties. :)
Underwear from Linea.

But I love my lacy underwears more. Lacy underwear makes me feel sexy. :) Paired Undies from H&M. Love that the bra got no underwire.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting