Tuesday 8 September 2009

Girl Friend Weekend Day 3: London Tour

I broke my sandals even before our trip started. Mind you, I broke the same one before we left for Netherlands. Now, I am giving up on this style plus it's officially Autumn in the UK. Thanks to Darlene, I was able to repair and survive the whole trip. :) We went to South Bank side this time. I've been living here for 3.5 and I haven't been to this side of London, so are my friends.


We labled ourselves Princess that day cause we were both wearing Maxi Dresses. Donna aka Princess Cassie. :)


Ailema to Hogwarts!

South Bank side. We got lucky on the weather once again.

Love Tate Modern. We only went to the third floor where Surrealism and Beyond is.

Best about it, it's free. I don't know why they have to advertise it like this.

HMS Belfast. I didn't take photo of the ship.

One and the Other. I applied for this spot but unfortunately, I wasn't chosen.

Trafalgar at 5PM. We stayed in Trafalgar for at least an hour to chat, rest and people spot.

We saw this. Hellicopter heels! It's a crime to have bad heels.


We went to China Town for a buffet dinner. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting