Friday 4 September 2009

Doggie Paddle

I'm giving swimming another try. When Kent offered to teach me, I jumped in on the offer. I don't want my inability to interfere with my fun filled life. :P I want to be able to enjoy water sports. With 1 month remaining before my Thailand visit, I want to learn at least the basics of swimming. He is a very patient coach and pushy too like Luke. Love it! BTW, I can do a bit of doggie paddle for now. I can't control my breathing yet and I am insecure in deep water. I'm optimistic and I know that I will get better through time. I just need to practice and exercise so I have enough energy while swimming. Thanks for being patient coach! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting