Monday 14 September 2009

BBC Proms

Me and Mum went to the BBC Proms last Saturday. My dear sister was supposed to go with me but she got work on that day so she bailed out. Guess, it's a blessing in disguise cause I get to spend some quality time with my mum. :) I was expecting Proms to be a formal event filled with classical songs but we were on the wrong venue. Hyde Park is more relaxed than Royal Albert Hall. No wonder it's okay to bring food and to dress casually. Katherine Jenkins, Escala and Barry Manilow performed that night. I love it when he sang I can't smile without you followed by Copacabana. Going home from London to Reading took 2 hours cause only one lane is working. I was very tired the next day and slept most of the afternoon to recover.

Nuggets and Chips.

Tempura and Chips. Both tasteless and oily. I don't know why we bother buying.

Gates open at 4PM but we were faced with a massive queue when we got there at 4:30PM. Good thing that it wasn't slow. It took us 10-15 minutes to get in. They had 40,000 attendants on that day.

I thought we were going to the Royal Albert Hall but we were not posh enough. LOL!

We saw this gay couple and took picture of them before the event started. We were surrounded by freaks that night. We saw one couple who couldn't stop inserting his hand on his gf's jeans and playing with her ass.

Me and Mum's "best" photo together. I didn't get much sleep the previous night thus, 1 kilo of eyebags.

The queue for the ladies is epic! I applaud these girls for changing the gents signs to ladies.

Mum with fireworks on the background before we left the event.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting