Saturday 19 September 2009

PROJECT AILEMA: Make Up

I stuggle in making myself fab on girly night outs. Aside from feeling the need to make my own clothes when I come back home and learning a new language, I wanna learn how to put make up on too. I think I know the basics, I can put foundation on with my hand(not with a brush), I can put on mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and a bit of blush. Eye make up is something I can't do. I found this website, fashion face very very helpful. I just need to invest on set of brushes and make up slowly. Right now, I only have sample lipgloss from Nars, Lancome and Dior and a Dior Kohl pencil. I borrow all my make up from my dear sister. She owns the most expensive make up from Dior, Chanel, Nars and Estee Lauder. Only the best for her. :)

Girls, will you buy over the counter make up or invest on expensive ones like my dear sister?

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting