Friday 18 September 2009

Diana F+

I am totally geeking out at the moment.

I went to Carnaby Street to purchase a Diana Mini but got a Diana F+ instead. My lomo of choice is out of stock. Before the purchase, I went to Topshop to clear my head but it didn't work so I went back to the shop again. :P I was tempted to get the
instant diana back + as well. Good thing I resisted. I know Father Christmas is sending me one soon. LOL! I got one Coloured and B&W film to play with but unfortunately and this always happen, I turn the advanced wheel the wrong way. How stupid can I get right? I am so sleepy now but can't sleep out of excitement.

lomomanila.ph is underconstruction. Does anyone know any helpful sites?

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting