Thursday 17 September 2009

PROJECT AILEMA: Classes

PROJECT AILEMA

Goals:
  • Being a better version of myself
  • Reaching my full potential

Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want but I won't stop until I explored all my options and used up all my hidden skills. I am very much interested in the Spanish Language and Pattern Making so tonight I enquired at Instituto Cervantes, LaSalle College International and SOFA. Fingers crossed that we(Trisha et Moi) are not late for the enrolment. :)

I am taking Film Photography as a hobby and very much excited with the Diana Mini and its half frame feature. Hopefully they have it on stock so I can test it out in Paris. As for swimming, I think I am feeling confident with the water. Thanks Coach!

UPDATES:

I got emails from both SOFA and Instituto Cervantes. Spanish Classes starts on the 21st of November and unfortunately, pattern making and sewing will start on the 3rd of October. It is an 8 week session but if I enrol now, I will miss the 10th and 17th session. If I wanna do something, I wanna commit fully so I think I just have to let that one go for now. Hope they have more classes soon.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting