Saturday 12 December 2009

Day 5: Avenue of Stars

Nothing was planned for our last day. We were all dead tired, Dad didn't even come with us. I wanted to see the Giant Buddha in Lantau but it was an hour away. We can't afford to waste time. So we ended up in Avenue of Stars with the amazing Harbour View. Bet it was better at night time with the building lights on. We also went to Central to look for Mahjong Set. Mahjong plays an essential part on my family bonding. My grandma taught us Mahjong when we were in the elementary school cause she got noone to play with. Mum says it helps with brain training.


I did this shot and my mummy and dear sister copied it. Dear sister is not tall enough for this shot. Dear Mummy had to carry her. Poor girl.


I love that my mum loves to pose on photos. She is a kid at heart. She enjoys making faces and doing stupid poses as much as I do. :)

She let me do this.


And posed like this.


She ask us to take a good photo of her with the harbour view cause she wants to pose this pic on facebook. Hahaha!

Our flight was delayed that night. We had to wait for an hour and the gates kept on changing. It changed 3 times in less than an hour. My sister saw someone using his mobile phone after the take off and she didn't stop until she caught the Stewardess' attention to tell the guy to turn his phone off. The inflight food was served soon after, it was okay. 45 minutes before landing, my sister felt cold and asked for a blanket. The Stewardess told her that we were landing soon. I felt sorry for her. They gave her the blanket afterwards but they collected it few minutes after.

PS: Never say never. Before I left for HK, I saw an ad regarding an aloe vera drink and told Lorraine that I wouldn't try it. Guess what? I had it by accident. I bought what seems to be a apple tea drink but ended up with apple aloe vera drink. It was nice. I like bits on my drink. When I told my cousin, she asked me if it makes suds. Her brother asked the same thing. Hahaha!


0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting