Tuesday 29 December 2009

School Friends

Do you have friends that you haven't seen for years? Do you have friends who you lost contact with but located them in networking sites? Do you have friends who you can always depend on? I DO and we are lucky to have found each other.

The day after Christmas, I met up with my school friends. With everyone's busy schedule, it is rare for us to get together. Bernadette is in Law School and working in Regional Trial Court, Xavier wants to be a priest and still have 3 years to finish his "calling" and Leo is a clinical instructor. Benjamin was missing. Noone can locate him but Berna told us that he was in Bohol during that time. Divine and I regulary sees each other since we are both from Quezon City.

It was fun catching up with friends. It was very easy to talk to them - No holds barred. Xavier once again told everyone about his experience with me when he saw me in University. He also told us about his experience when he went to the fiesta in my granny's which noone remembered. Now that we are older(and hopefully wiser), we talk about grown up stuff - why I came back after years of living in the UK, why I chose to spend all my hard earned money to travelling instead of saving for rainy days(Good thing Leo understood the importance of self fulfillment), who is dating who, their last reunion and how an old classmate hooked up, Bernadette finally liking someone and everything that we can think of. We promised to see each other. Xavier's bday is coming in a month's time. I am hoping to see everyone again. I miss them already.


Left - Ailema(Moi), Divine and Bernadette
Right - Leo and Xavier


We had our lunch at Razon's. I wasn't hungry then but I wouldn't say no to good food. :P

I learn the value of friendship this year. I know who my true friends are now. You should too. :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting