Thursday 3 December 2009

Project Ailema: Let's get physical!

Yesterday was the most tiring day I had in ages. I cycled with my friend Divine, Robert and my cousin Lorraine. It was supposed to be a light workout. Me and Lorraine didn't dress up for it. She was wearing a cute batwing top while I was wearing a sneaker. Cycling for an hour shouldn't be hardwork right? Yeah, but coupled with an hour badminton without rest is a killer. Mind you, my cousin and I never workout. We hardly move when we are together unless we really have to. To give you an idea, our daily exercise consist of going to her place, walking from her living room to the dining room, garage or to the computer room. Told you hardly moving! LOL!

We went to Quezon City Circle. I am pleasantly surprised of how it looks like now. I have a vague memory of QC Circle. I only remember going with an ex boyfriend to cycle and that's about it. There are few renovations going on with the park at the moment and Katorse set is there as well. Sucks My Number 2 Filo Hottie, Enchong Dee isn't there in the set. Would be good to see him. LOL!

The only bicycle station(translation:monopoly).
Bike Rental ranges from 80-120 for an hour rental. Ayutthaya is still cheap, 150 THB for a day I think.

My outfit. I had a hardtime picking clothes for yesterday. Good thing my brother's closet is open. I took his shirt. It fits me perfectly. It's XS so I am XS still right? :P


Must have girly detail. It killed Lorraine. She didn't notice it until I pointed it out.


Lorraine who needs sunshine and my friend Divine.


Divine and Robert.


Robert drove us to a nearby badminton court. The first 10 minutes was okay. It was fun until our hunger pains kicked in. It was hell from there. Lorraine and I kept on looking at each other counting minutes. Literally, every minute counts. 5 minutes feels like ages and we are not exaggerating. We were knackered at this point and it's only 15 minutes into the game. Robert wanted to play for an hour and since it's both our first time to be spending time with him, we couldn't tell him that we were dying. I told Lorraine to pretend to collapse on the floor but she told me that I am the better actress. She suggested that I should fake an injury. We were laughing the whole time. So we survive an hour badminton and we felt accomplished. It was fun. I don't wanna do it again soon. Hahaha!

Lesson Learnt: Next time, don't do sports with Robert. Just kidding! Must wear comfy clothes and get enough sleep.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting