Saturday 5 December 2009

Christmas Came Early

I know I wasn't supposed to open Christmas presents til it's the Christmas Eve but I couldn't help it! These are my early Christmas Presents. :)


Pret-a-Manger Banana Cake from Rai, M&S Sleepwear from Joy, Accessories from my dear sister and Swarovski Bracelet from Kent.


Boxer's from Donna, Clutch from Doris and 500 days of Summer OST from Darlene.


Nars Blush Duo and Lip Gloss, Bloc Party and Frienly Fires CD and Miss Dior Cherie Perfume from Mum.

I was so touched opening these presents. My friends know me so well. Let me tell you a background about each gift. :)

Banana Cake - I was addicted to Pret-a-Manger Banana Cake. I used to have it for breakfast with Coffee everyday. Rai who works in Pret.

Accessories - My dear sister knows how much I love accessories. I particulary like Cameo designs so this is plus points dear sister.

Sleepwear - I like sleepwear. I used to go to the Oracle and look through sleepwears whenever I get the chance.

Bracelet - Kent told mum that I shouldn't open the present til Christmas but I can't help it! Sorry I cheated Kent.

Boxers - Donna and I used to shop for sleep wear together. Seeing her gift brings back fun memories of shopping.

500 days of Summer OST - Darlene was the first person that I saw 500 days of Summer with. Yes, I saw it once again with my cousin as soon as I return from England. I really like Indie Pop songs so I am excited to listen to the CD.

Clutch - I really need it at the moment!! I love the bold colour as well. I miss the girly nights!

Mum's present - all that I ask and More.

Thanks Everyone for your early Christmas Present. Now, I must shop. Off to HK today! :)

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting