Wednesday 16 December 2009

Look for Less: Shoes

It's been a while since I blogged about high heels. To be honest, I stopped buying the minute I stopped working and started travelling. I wouldn't inflict pain on myself. That't not right. :P I've been around shopping centres most of the time and I've been seeing designer shoes knock offs. Don't ask me why I remember the names or why I know which designer made it, it is simply on my girly genes.

Check this CL knock off from Possibility(the Ramp). It cost a fraction of the original(£879.20).


Christian Louboutin 120 Cutout Boots

The flats:


From Orhelle in Landmark. I wouldn't dare buy this flat. It is very ugly.

From Kamiseta. A pair goes for 1,999 Pesos and it is available in the colours abocve. This is the closest design to the original that I've seen.


Tory Burch Reva Flats. The metallic Reva Flats goes for £190. It used to be much cheaper than that. My friend Trisha introduced me to that design but I never had the urge to buy one. I'd rather go Lanvin or Chanel if I have money to spare but unfortunately, I don't. :P

Another possibility knock off.



Jil Sander Asymmetric Leather Sandals

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting