Tuesday 29 December 2009

Bingo Nights

The family that gambles together, stays together. This is very true with my family. When we were 6 or 7, Lola Aida(dear mummy's mum) taught us how to play mahjong so she can have people to play with. Years later, I mastered mahjong and most of the card games. My dear brother can even card count. I didn't have the patience to do that so almost always, I lost to him. Bingo on the other hand is a different story. I used to play with my whole relatives when we were younger. Most of the time I lose. Being a sore loser that I was, my granny would always comfort me by giving the money that I lost. Good thing I overcame that. :P

After our photo session, I asked my mum to buy us a bingo set. It was a blockbuster! All my cousins joined and played til 1AM. Hahaha! My dear brother and I reminisced about our childhood bingo games - how Nana Omeng would always call bingo when she's not, how the host would call the wrong number just to make fun of the disillusioned winner and how people would cheat when playing. Good times. Hahaha! The gods must be on my side cause I won for two consecutive nights thus making me the reigning BINGO QUEEN. It was tiring staying awake the whole night but I'd rather stay awake and spend time with family than sleep. I must organise a gambling night soon.


My cousin John John.
Filo Trivia: Most filo nicknames are either the month that they were born, double their first names or their names' initial.


My dear brother's gf, dear brother, Ivan and Izareene.


Gambling Night Day Two at my granny's living room. Good thing her living room is big to accomodate 9 people.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting