Wednesday 16 December 2009

Tony & Jackey

I am tired of my long hair. I've always wanted a full fringe and today, I had one. I wanted to go to Park Joon's beauty lab but since it's a long way to go, I went to Tony & Jackey instead.

To be honest, I didn't like anyone touching my hair. I had bad experiences growing up with hair stylists, they simply don't listen. My Tony & Jackey hairstylist is different, he asked me all the way. He even asked me if I wanted a rebond or a straight perm. He told me that he don't normally offer suggestions but he felt like the style will suit me. I told him that I will think about it. I wanted to experiment with my hair anyway. Straight Perm in 3 months perhaps?

God, is my face this round?
Taken after they shampooed my hair.

I am surprised that they dried it out completely before they cut my hair.
Normally, they a. shampoo/condition, b. cut hair wet, c. blow dry and then d. cut to add volume.

Presenting, cleopatra! LOL!

Full Fringe.

Side Swept. Just like my haircut for 2 years. BORING!

Hair tied back. I've always wanted to take a photo looking like this. :)

Dear Everyone,

Tony & Jackey SM North EDSA branch is having a promo. I only paid 300 pesos for my haircut. They have other promos as well but I forgot to take down notes.

Goodluck!

Much Love,
Miss Ailema

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting