Tuesday 22 December 2009

Day 2: Relaxing day at the Beach

We intend to have a relaxing holiday in Boracay. Just like the previous trip(HK/Macao) we didn't plan for anything. We are not prepared for what the Island has to offer. They have endless water sports(wake boarding, kite sailing, parasailing, surfing, scuba diving, helmet diving etc), massages, bars, island hopping trips. The possibility is endless and 5 days isn't enough to do everything! Boracay is definitely a beach person's paradise. It is everybody's paradise. :)

First off: My dear sister's glittered tattoo. It only cost 150 pesos. She's right, everyone seems to be doing it. Everyone had henna or glittered tattoo done. I jokingly told my mum that I started with Henna before I had myself permanently inked. It wasn't something that I would regret. It marked the best days of my life. It is turning 7 soon. BTW, her glittered tatto didn't survive the night. It was chipped the next day. Good thing she got the photo to be remembered by.

We went to a massage parlour after she got her tattoo done. It was the best massage I had so far. I have only tried 3 massage styles, Thai, Shiatsu and the Hot stone massage and I like shiatsu the best! I tell you, people at Renato's massage and touch therapy are fantastic with their hands. Their massage skills are to die for. If you happen to pass by their parlour, please try their shiatsu.

We went for a Halo Halo afterwards. Halo-halo(literally means, all mixed up) is one of filo's famous cold desserts. It is a mix of all sweet preserves with ice cream and leche flan on top. It is a must eat on hot days. We serve halo-halo all year long.


Taken at Station 3. Just like I told dear boyfriend, Boracay is probably the most famous beach in the Philippines. It may also be the most expensive as all the room rates are dollarised. Yes, you are reading it right. Food are reasonably priced though. 90 pesos per meal is enough and buffet cost from 250 pesos.

Boracay doesn't disappoint. It is line with coconut trees. It got clear water and white sand. This is taken in Station 1. I notice that Station 1 got finer and whiter sand. The seashore is much larger than the other stations as well.

Mum wants to take photo with the boats. They offer sunset sailing. Maybe romantic but I haven't tried it yet.

It's a shame that dear brother can't come with us. He has missed so much since going on assignment. :( My dear brother or my brod as I call him, is a male version of me. Mum told me that I had to take my brod to Boracay and HK this year when we both have time.

Of course the day wouldn't be complete without my dear sister's drama. She was taking photo when my mum told her off. She got upset and was pouty the whole night.

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting