Thursday 24 December 2009

Happy 52nd Bday Mummy!

I look up to my mum. She is a very strong woman, very independent and strong willed. She thought me the powers of visualisation and positive thinking. She is the most generous person I know. When I was younger, I used to be very annoyed with my mum's generosity. We struggled financially growing up but despite having just enough, my mum wouldn't say no to helping the needy. She always say, "Pera lang yan, mapapalitan pag nagtrabaho ako. If you give, you'll get more blessings in return." I now know how she feels like. It feels good to share God's blessing to other people.

I am so lucky to be my mum's daughter. Never did she made us feel unloved. She is so selfless and would give everything to make our lives easy. She is very supportive to what we want and she is not scared to let us go and spread our wings to try out new things. She is my worst critic but I know she meant well.

Thanks for everything mum! Happy Birthday! I love you! :)


2006 - Uni Graduation


2007 - In Malaysia


2008 - Filo Christmas Party



0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting