Thursday 10 December 2009

Day 1: HK by Night

I love my country so much. So as much as possible, I try not to say negative things about it. I tell you, everytime I travel using T2 or T3, I encounter drama. If you've been following my blog chances are, you read about my Travel Tax complain and how it is a hassle to queue up when they can add it on your air fare when you buy the ticket. This time they did add it to the fare but they still LET us pay the travel tax again. Ground Steward for PAL pointed that out and suggested that we should ask for a refund - more than a hundred quid refund. That's when the problem started. It felt like they haven't encountered refunds before. Initially, we thought that they are not gonna give it to us. I don't know the whole story but after few paper works with stated reason for refund(and after they tipp-exed the reason for refund) and an hour of waiting, they finally gave it to us. Good thing my dear mum is crazy about going to the airport early. Under her law, you should be at the airport at least 3 hours before the flight. We were there 4 hours before. LOL!

I have an aunt working in HK. She picked us up but we waited for almost an hour. It was okay. We don't have anything planned that night anyway.


My dear sister and dear mummy arrived on the 3rd of December. We went to HK on the 5th. This is the reason why my sister looks horrible and this is why I am posting her photo. She can't be perfect all the time! Sorry Dolly!

My aunt took us to a nice restaurant where they serve garlic explosion dishes. LOL!

Clams

And a type of prawn. The shell is so damn hard to open. I was scared that I might hurt myself so I only had 3.

We then went to Times Square to see the Christmas Decors. Everyone knows how crazy I am about the Christmas decors and lights. I am very much disappointed with my country at the moment. It felt like their Christmas Spirits were washed out by the recent disasters. I only saw one Giant Christmas Tree this year in Manila. Makes me sad.


It reminds me of Katamari Damacy. I can't even finish a round in that game but I love the graphics. Enough with the geek talk. :P

0 comments:

DISCLAIMER

ALL PHOTOS ARE OWNED BY ME UNLESS CREDITED. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF MY PHOTOS. THANKS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

nuffnang

 

Template by Best Web Hosting